Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Back, Recharged and Shorter than Ever!

I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to finally get back on the computer and blog it up (like that?).  These past few days have been full of craziness, Erin finishing up her homework at 9:00, a bit later even.  New teachers, new grade, new clothes.  Everything starting over.  And goodness did it go by so fast.
Well for a start, I love absolutely every single one of my teachers.  They’re exciting, super nice, and make learning just plain fun.  I’m excited to go to school, to see my friends, to catch flowers that fall from the trees (I.J.B.M.F.--Inside Jokes Between My Friends!), to take two quizzes today (not so much J), to wear new school clothes (YAY!  It’s the whole reason for shopping!  To enjoy the clothes!  Duh!), and most of all to endure the beautiful weather that was a big part of today (and by beautiful weather, I mean clouds, sprinkling, and freezing temperatures.  That was drenched in sarcasm…  Just in case you couldn’t figure that out… J).

Even though it was super crazy that first week of school, I collected my thoughts (and my soccer instincts--BIG-HEADED MUCH?!)  and got not one but TWO goals in my soccer game last Saturday.  Total stud!  Wow, this new eighth grade teenager--I love saying that!--title is going to my head!  Tomorrow I’ll be strutting my 4 foot 9 body down the streets with my head held high, my nose sniffing the air in the regal(est) way possible.

And that’s another thing that’s just so weird.  All of a sudden, in eighth grade, not in seventh, everyone (mostly just close friends, some just random girls in my class) are telling me how cute and little I am.  I don’t know if they’re all saying this now because they’re getting taller, and I’m getting shorter… if that’s even possible J.  So many people keep telling me this, how small my hands are, how I’m fun-sized (my personal favorite).  I love it!  I love being small and little and fun-sized!  But now I’m really tired from another hectic week and wish me luck, buena suerte, for another soccer game tomorrow!  Yay for me!  And more on a diabetic story I remembered recently that made me have a full-on meltdown (I also had to do a site change at the time and had a high blood sugar, a mix that made me very pissed off) but that’s tomorrow J.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Your blog has been missed. Glad you like your teachers and new cloths. Good luck at soccor today. Get a Hat trick.

    ReplyDelete