Saturday, September 3, 2011

School is Cool. Stay in School.

Oh how I long for school to start.
 
The smell of cafeteria food in the air.

Projects topped off with my lame art.

Projects I’m embarrassed to share.



No more movies on a Monday.

Or summer days full of sunlight.

Less cans of soda on Sunday.

Because it’s a school night.



6:00 I awake.

9:00 I go to bed.

I’m tired, for heaven’s sake.

I walk around, my legs are full of lead.



But school is not as bad as it seems.

I’m just a bit of a dramatist.

Organization is one of my dreams.

And I can’t wait for the social jist.



And then I can wear my new clothes.  Which is totally worth it, if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. I always looked forward to the first day of school, the last day of school, christmas break and Easter break. Now you know how old I am I said Easter break. Have a good first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreaded the first day of school and loved the last day. I loved the holidays in between including the occasional snow days which we don't have here in Southern California.

    It is exiciting to start another year with new teachers and friends. Each year you learn new things and that was a lot of fun for me.

    Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete