Saturday, July 23, 2011

Introducing...The Pocket O' Everything!


Pockets…  That’s what today’s post is about: the genius invention of the pouches inside our shorts.  Today after a Mexican dinner, I’ve been 44 (to which I treated with a 6 carb smarty) and 54 (to which I treated with a 4 carb glucose tab and 5 carb crackers and cheese).  During the time I was low, I was suffering from the non-feeling in my legs and the grumbling hunger in my belly.  I wondered, at that moment, as to what I would do if I lacked a pocket in my shorts and therefore, lacked the sugar I may need if out and about.  Pockets are so very useful, with their travelling immediate storage.  What would we do without our pockets?  This Pocket O’ Everything ad will sure help you find reasons to buy your new pocket today.

Not only do us diabetics use the Pocket O’ Everything to carry sugar with us on the go, but non-diabetics have many uses for them too.  Cell phones are a simple example.  Who doesn’t have a cell phone anymore?  To carry it around, you just stick it in your new pocket you bought from us, therefore making you accessible all the time (even when you don’t want to know something, like you have to leave your friends to go home and do chores).  Yes, very, very useful, especially for parents.  Hear that, parents.  You want to buy this product.  Not just because there are many people who have to feed their families and are using Pocket O’ Everything to do so.  But also because, it helps…it helps…it helps…  I’m thinking that maybe if I keep this chant up, you will agree with me, even when I know this whole sale is a big scam.  Scratch that.  Let’s just end this paragraph with it helps.  There.  Move on.

Another pocket use is when you shove your oversized retainer case into your shorts.  It barely fits, bulging out, but it works!  It ends up looking like you slammed a tennis ball into a tiny, little pouch, but who cares?  You can also keep real tennis balls in your Pocket O’ Everything pouch too!  Keep all of your baseballs, footballs (must be a really big pocket!), and basketballs (okay, is that even possible?).  Dog toys may fit, depending on the size.  And if you want to get really crazy, try squeezing in your breakfast!  Now, your morning sausage may leave a huge grease stain on your pants, and your scrambled eggs and toast might intertwine, but you can still transport your breakfast!  From home to school, to work, to the local fair, there it is.  Just a little less fresh than when you originally started, but whatever!

My next example is that you can carry an entire outfit change right in an easily accessible place: your Pocket O’ Everthing!  Just not feeling your outfit as the day goes by?  Bring a whole other one right in your pocket and change in the bathroom!  In fact, depending on how big you buy your pocket, you can change right in there (not likely)! 

So go ahead and buy your Pocket O’ Everything today.  The pocket has been underestimated for too long, but I am putting a stop to it once and for all!  Try your Pocket O’ Everything today!



Dramatization.  Results are not likely.  Pocket O’ Everything is just a regular pocket, extremely overpriced for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that many people need this job.  The Pocket O’ Everything company is not liable for any minor harmful, seriously harmful, or possibly even fatal food mixes from our breakfast stuffed in the Pocket O’ Everything example.  Be warned that some foods mixed together may cause the three results mentioned above.  As stated, not our liability.  Good luck.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, that was really good advertising :D

    I love your blog- I had to catch up and read everything today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just developed a new respect for the pocket. What I really dislike is a hole in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the Infomercial! I hope the shipping and handeling aren't too deep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha and thanks to all three of you! Maybe an infomercial is coming in the near future...

    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It being an informercial probably would work, maybe make it a commercial and more people would see it. If you didn't know this the Snuggie was a scam, a jok a couple of friends put together on a station that would be very low priced for a commercial, so you could probably MAKE money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that really true about the Snuggie? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete