Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Celebrity Poems

Celebrities.  Today I am going to write a couple poems devoted to some of them.  I hand-picked these individuals to be the topic of today’s post.  Now that I’ve introduced today’s theme, I think you can guess what it is I am going to say next.  If you can’t, here it goes.

Let’s start off with Randy Jackson.  He would’ve wanted to break the ice and go first.  So it will be.
My name is Randy Jackson and I’m always shaven-clean.
I have a habit of saying, “Dawg”, and I’ve never been too lean.
Have you heard of Mariah Carrey?--yeah, I produced her songs, too.
My look is very stylish-funky colors, and a watch that always looks new.
American Idol is the show I judge, the ratings never low.
My name is Randy Jackson, and I love my very popular show.
“Sorry, dawg, it was a little pitchy!”

This next one is for the one and only…Zac Efron.  Hope you like it.
You act, sing, dance, you do everything someone possibly can.
If you lived long ago, you would be the ultimate Renaissance man.
In High School Musical 1, 2, 3, you were a star.
Hairspray, Charlie St. Cloud, you are my favorite celeb from afar.
Zac Efron, you bring talent right on into this earth.
You make the world a better place, right from the day you were birthed.

Heres another one, devoted to Buzz Lightyear.
“To infinity, and beyond!” I say with a deep and courageous feel.
I first believed I was a space ranger, thought everything was real.
I’m a skilled fighter and dancer when switched to my Spanish mode.
I attract many ladies, and Jesse down the long road.
Im a curious little toy, who Andy loved when he first opened up me.
Everyone thought I was impressive, but I dont want to brag, gee.
Woody and me werent on good terms before.
But now we are the best of friends, ones who always adore.

So that was my “Celebrity Poems” for the night.  Randy Jackson, Zac Efron, and Buzz Lightyear were the stars tonight, and I know they all enjoyed the attention.  Maybe other stars will be guests to my poems, but these were the lucky guys today.  So you’re welcome, buddies.  I know, it’s a special honor to appear on my blog.  J  Since it’s soooo popular.

1 comment:

  1. Those were so cool. I liked the one on Buzz Lightyear. His Spanish mode is so cool.

    ReplyDelete