Sunday, July 31, 2011

Short and Sweet--Just Like Me

I might be growing!  My blood sugar numbers have been consistently high which has made me very annoyed today.  The hormones that are involved in growing make my blood sugars run higher, which is what is making me hope that my legs are going to get longer.  I woke up high, meaning that I was going to be high ALL day.  And I was…until dinnertime when I was a whooping 71!  Woohoo!  That made me very excited! 
This blog is a tiny, little one, just like my legs.  This blog is a sweet, little one just like my Lucy.  This blog is ending right now, hopefully just the opposite of my growing!

4 comments:

  1. I have had a hard time posting tonight. You will always be my sweet Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you I hope you are growing but you are already a very big person in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You're so sweet, GP!

    ReplyDelete