Monday, August 1, 2011

My Hot Day and My Low Numbers

It’s hot today, very hot.  Right up in the 80s.  Now usually 80 degree weather doesn’t seem too hot to me, but since it RAINED! yesterday morning, it seemed extremely warm out today.  Just sitting here right now, my laptop in my, well, lap, I am sweating.  But for the most part, I was inside a store with air conditioning.  That’s part of the problem; outside it is like Palm Springs and inside it is like Chicago.  Stores crank up the air conditioning, making it almost impossible to shop.  Which I did a lot today. 
After running 3 miles at 7 am with my mom, the girls in my house stared at the TV where The Bachelorette: Men Tell All, was playing.  Wow, I thought to myself.  Bentley is a big, fat jerk!  He is such a jerk that he can’t even own up to what he did…  A total coward!  And if you have no idea who Bentley is, he is a you-know-what who played the bachelorette, Ashley.  He is scum who lied to Ashley.  He is a loser who made Ashley fall for him, while the whole time he thought she was repulsive.  Well, newsflash buddy, you are the repulsive one.  Yeah, he made me very angry.  But tonight is the day, the day where Ashley chooses who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.  Will she pick J.P. or Ben?  I can’t wait until she chooses not just her man, but her future.  That was deep, huh?  Yep, that’s Erin Marie for you, deep as an ocean!
So not only was it hard to shop because it was freezing inside all of those stores (although I did get a cute new shirt and jeans!), but it also was terrible because I had a bunch of songs in my head.  Taylor Swift songs.  But DO NOT get me wrong, I LOVE Taylor Swift.  The only problem I had was the repeating verses trapped in my brain.  I am in a Taylor Swift phase, and have been listening to her songs so I know every one that she sings.  All of her songs are amazing, however my favorite five are the following:
1.      Mean
2.      You Belong With Me
3.      The Story of Us
4.      Love Story
5.      Our Song
She is a great singer, talented and absolutely beautiful.
Okay, so you remember how high I have been recently?  Well now I’m low.  Okay, my numbers aren’t really low, but they are trending lower.  It might be because it is hot out, which always, for some reason I do not know, makes my numbers drop.  Actually, though, while I was running I felt low and took some sugar but obviously was not because when I came back my numbers were in the 200s.  I started off at 113, but apparently was not in the 60s when I thought I was.  Whoops!  I guess I was just craving a glucose tab right then. J You never know what it is I might try and do.  I am very mysterious…and a bad galleta (cookie in Español)!  Oooh!  This blog just went bilingual!  You can thank me later when you come away from this post knowing just one more Spanish word!  You never know when it might come in handy. J

Oh wow!  There’s some drama on my street right now!  I got to go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Will the drama be your blog today? I don't like Bentley either. Happy you found a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably won't, maybe just a little blurp, because I don't really know what even went on! Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete