Monday, August 22, 2011

Psycho Puppy

Don’t buy any of what Lucy said last night.  How did she even type that up?  With her paws?  Not happening.  How did she even have the time to type that up?  All night she is “psycho puppy” where she flings her toys around, hitting us in the face, grabbing our arms with her paws, with her strong death grip.  And when she gets tired of that, she sleeps, for the rest of the night.  We all jump for joy when that finally happens.  Like right now.
I’m going to talk, vent to be specific, about all the times Lucy killed the privacy that I used to have.  My broken door can be opened just by merely pushing it, something Lucy has discovered and taken advantage of.  My crazy little dog opens the door whenever she feels like it.  It doesn’t matter if I’m changing, working, or sleeping.  Lucy comes on in.  I do have to say that I think it’s cute.  Kind of flattering that I’m the one she wants to play with, even though I’m sleeping at the time.  Half frustrating.  Half adorable.

Okay, now this little thing that Lucy does I will tell you about now, I cannot take.  Again, it can be really cute, except when it gets to the point that she starts hurting me.  Every time I sit down on the floor, to wii, to watch TV, and there is a ponytail hanging out of my hair, Lucy is there.  Lucy is there to take it out.  And do absolutely anything, anything, even pull my hair out, to get to the rubber band.  And once she does get to the band, she runs away with it, down the stairs, waiting for me to come and chase her.  Ugh.  I hate that part, because I have to go get it.  I don’t just get it because, well, it’s my rubber band.  But also, because she could choke on it.  Which would not be good.

I do really love my Lucy.  She’s such a little cutie, and all of these little crazy things she does, are part of her charm.  She’s such a good dog, her quirks and all.  Right now she’s cuddling with my mom, looking so precious.  What would I do without my Lucy?  I truly do not know, other than the fact that my life would be so boring.  For sure.  No doubt.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like that puppy has you wrapped around her little paw. Maybe she doesn't like your hair in a pony tail! It is a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is a lucky dog to be in your family. I am sure she know that. She is as happy with your response to her actions as you are with her actions. Good match:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Lucy totally knows her fashion! I hope she knows how much we love her. Because we sure do!

    ReplyDelete