Friday, August 19, 2011

Zippo Sleep.........AGAIN!

Another sleepless night.  2:30 this morning was the time my body finally allowed itself to fall asleep.  Terrible night.  A terrible night that has made me extremely cranky today.  Something I’m sure my family can attest to.  But I won’t let them…  Because that would make me look bad on this site…  Wouldn’t want that to happen, now would we?

A half hour into my “sleep” (sleep is in quotes because, well, I didn’t), I could already tell that it was going to be one long night.  I mean what is seriously going on with me.  I’m finding bugs, specifically spiders and bees, everywhere I turn, every shampoo bottle I move, every bed I untuck.  I can’t go to sleep until the sun starts to rise, making me almost unbearable to deal with the next day.  It’s like the sleepover I’ve never had.  Even though I am lacking experience with those, I have to believe the sleepover is much more fun.  It’s a lot more exciting staying up late when you’re with other people.

That’s the part I hate the most.  Every night that I can’t sleep, I feel so lonely.  It sucks.  I try so hard to fall asleep, there’s no way I could ever actually do it.  I hate it, despise it, wish that as soon as my head hit the pillow I would just doze off.  But that doesn’t happen.  Not at all.

I read a little bit using my booklight, which calmed me down.  That’s always part of my problem.  I start getting frustrated and annoyed.  And when that happens, it’s going to be a long time until I dream.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a tough night. Hoopefully today will be better. It is hard to sleep when you are worried about not sleeping. Thats deep Huh!
    have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugs are God's little creatures too. Maybe if you think of them that way you will be able to sleep. Right. I don't like them either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Very deep, GP! I like it! And I will try to think of bugs that way... I will try!

    ReplyDelete